HDFS >> mail # user >> Errors come out when starting Balancer

Errors come out when starting Balancer
Hi ALL

  I start the  Balancer on the HDFS Federation,however it comes an error:
java.net.ConnectException: Call From Hadoop01/10.167.14.221 to
Hadoop01:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused; For more details see:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused.  Exiting ...
Balancing took 11.163 seconds

* How Can i solve this.*
*
*
By the way,I have done what explained on the
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused  when i build my basic and
original HDFS cluster.So i think the above error maybe because of another
reasons.

thanks

Regards.