HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems like "move" in general has issues - HBASE-9525 and HBASE-9480
> are other symptoms of the problem. Maybe, there are more... Maybe we
> should spend a little time to review code and fix such issues?

HBASE-9525 has been resolved already as has HBASE-9480.  Jimmy is on
HBASE-9514.   He has a patch up for review.

You thinking we NOT cut an RC before spending " a little time to reivew
code and fix such issues"?

Thanks,
St.Ack