HBase >> mail # user >> hbase olap cube

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-01-16, 10:23
Re: hbase olap cube
Hi,

There is one getting started on Github.  Also google for HBase lattice.

We've also built something like that at Sematext, with real-time in memory
agg and HBase persistence (we use it for the thing in my sig and more), but
have not OSSed it.

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Oleg Ruchovets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi ,
>
>     I have a timeseries data  and I am looking for capabilities to store
> and aggregates the events on such level granularity:   YEAR | MONTH  | WEEK
> | DAY  | HOUR.
> I need functionality like sum() , average().
> For example to calculate average for event X which was at 14:00 PM every
> sunday during JANUARY.
>
> Questions:
>     1) I see it like Olap Cube solution , Am I right?
>     2) Can someone point me on  Olap Cube open source project over hbase?
>
> Thanks
> Oleg.

+
Amit Sela 2013-01-16, 12:13