HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase and Eclipse under Windows

+
Michael Morello 2011-09-13, 14:35
+
Stack 2011-09-13, 15:11
Re: HBase and Eclipse under Windows
Hello,

My purpose was to help people that want to hack HBase with Eclipse from the
source code, without the need  for a complete SSH environment, Windows
environment variables changes, etc... only dev tools like Java, Maven,
Subversion and a bit of Cygwin.

This is much more like
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/EclipseEnvironment (obsolete).
If you think that it is useful i can contribute and update this wiki page.

2011/9/13 Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello Michael:
>
> We have a link to this, http://hbase.apache.org/cygwin.html, up on our
> home page.  Do you think we should add a link to your blog into it?
> If so, perhaps you'd suggest where?
>
> Thanks,
> St.Ack
>
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Michael Morello
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In case it may help you here is how i setup my Eclipse environment under
> > Windows (yes, unfortunately i have to work under Windows) :
> >
> http://michaelmorello.blogspot.com/2011/09/hbase-subversion-eclipse-windows.html
> >
> > I know that there are already some developer documentation out there, but
> > think that this one is more complete.
> > Any comment is welcomed.

+
Doug Meil 2011-09-14, 14:38