HBase, mail # dev - HBase and Eclipse under Windows

Re: HBase and Eclipse under Windows
Michael Morello 2011-09-14, 14:20
Hello,

My purpose was to help people that want to hack HBase with Eclipse from the
source code, without the need  for a complete SSH environment, Windows
environment variables changes, etc... only dev tools like Java, Maven,
Subversion and a bit of Cygwin.

This is much more like
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/EclipseEnvironment (obsolete).
If you think that it is useful i can contribute and update this wiki page.