Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started

+
vasanth kumar 2013-03-30, 21:35
Re: Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started
Hi Vasanth,
thank you very much for finding this one. I think that both Sqoop and Oozie should be able to run side by side on one single machine. Would you mind sharing logs with the errors you're seeing? I think that each server is starting with different port (Sqoop 12000, Oozie 11000), so I do not immediately see where they would block each other.

Jarcec

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 03:05:15AM +0530, vasanth kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sqoop2 server is not starting if Oozie is started and vice-versa because
> both use tomcat. I think it affect if we started using both. Requires any
> fix?
>
> --
> Regards
> Vasanth kumar RJ