Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started

Re: Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started
Hi Vasanth,
thank you very much for finding this one. I think that both Sqoop and Oozie should be able to run side by side on one single machine. Would you mind sharing logs with the errors you're seeing? I think that each server is starting with different port (Sqoop 12000, Oozie 11000), so I do not immediately see where they would block each other.

Jarcec