Sqoop, mail # dev - Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started

Re: Sqoop2 server not staring when Oozie server started
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-31, 00:50
Hi Vasanth,
thank you very much for finding this one. I think that both Sqoop and Oozie should be able to run side by side on one single machine. Would you mind sharing logs with the errors you're seeing? I think that each server is starting with different port (Sqoop 12000, Oozie 11000), so I do not immediately see where they would block each other.

Jarcec