Hadoop >> mail # user >> is there anyway to detect the file size as am i writing a sequence file?

Re: is there anyway to detect the file size as am i writing a sequence file?
I think you mean Writer.getLength(). It returns the current position
in the output stream in bytes (more or less the current size of the
file).

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria