Sqoop, mail # user - Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API

Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-23, 17:41
Hey Manish,

It looks like your job is using a connection that is pointing to a database
server that is down or doesn't exist. Could you validate your connection
parameters and verify you're using the correct connection in the job?
Please provide the job and connection details via the "show connection" and
"show job" commands. That will definitely assist us in figuring out what
went wrong in your setup.

-Abe