Drill >> mail # dev >> Sqlline connect to remote Drill

Re: Sqlline connect to remote Drill
You need to run a zk cluster somewhere that both the Drillbits and the
client point to.  On the client you'll then add zk=127.0.0.1:2181 (or
whatever the host:port of zk is) as a property to the jdbc connection
string.