Zookeeper >> mail # user >> chatty error: Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: Len error 1835955314

Re: chatty error: Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: Len error 1835955314
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Alexius Ludeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> woot!  that's some impressive remote detective work.

Pat gets the credit.  I just converted to hex and remembered my dark past
secrets from the days when we wrote assembler by hand.