Flume, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume

Re: [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume
Juhani Connolly 2012-07-11, 07:04
I use git to work on and just apply changes to a separate svn source
tree when committing. I would prefer git as primary though it isn't a
big deal for me.