Accumulo, mail # user - Re: Node.js, RabbitMQ, and Accumulo

Re: Node.js, RabbitMQ, and Accumulo
Josh Elser 2012-05-04, 03:48
Thanks Sterling, I can whip up a talk about the general premise of what
I implemented and what I believe the merits of the approach are.

I'm planning on expanding on the idea to support bi-directional data.
Will probably look into making a little app in node with Express as well
to support retrieval and display. Perhaps I'll also make an index over
time in addition to the data the app currently creates.

Depending on your timeline and my productivity at home, I can give a
talk about the latter in addition to the former.

- Josh