HBase, mail # user - targeted version

Re: targeted version
Harsh J 2012-07-09, 16:33
Apache HBase 0.92.2 has not yet been released. You can consider using
0.94.0 (or 0.94.1, it is coming very soon), or perhaps just back-port
the fix onto your local copy of HBase and rebuild it in the meantime.

There was a vote called on 0.92.2's release earlier in June but it
hasn't been followed up yet with a newer RC AFAICT:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/7TB9t1OA42a2