HBase >> mail # user >> client cache for all region server information?

Re: client cache for all region server information?
I think for the refresh case, client first uses the older region server derived from its cache  it then connects to that older  region server which responds with a failure code.  and then client talks to the zookeeper and then the meta node server to find the new region server for that key. The client then reissues the original request to the new region server.

Btw,Client only caches information as needed for its queries and not necessarily for 'all' region servers.

Abhishek
i Sent from my iPad with iMstakes