HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems

+
Sam 2013-03-07, 13:33
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-07, 16:15
Re: Hbase in Pseudo distributed mode getting problems
Hi Tariq ,
Can you please explain "127.0.0.1     YOUR_HOST_NAME "
Mine is 127.0.0.1  localhost .While set like this ,I got hadoop and map
reduce in peudo distributed mode . BUt I couldnt make up hbase

Regards
Sam