Hadoop, mail # dev - Problem building branch-2

+
Ralph Castain 2013-05-24, 18:51
Re: Problem building branch-2
Harsh J 2013-05-24, 20:16
You seem to be using protoc-2.5.0, which is known not to work with
Hadoop yet: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9346

Downgrading to 2.4.1 should let you go ahead.

--
Harsh J
+