HBase >> mail # user >> Fastest way to read only the keys of a HTable?

Re: Fastest way to read only the keys of a HTable?
Thanks.  So I will add this...

   scan.setFilter(new FirstKeyOnlyFilter());

But after I do this...

   Result result = scanner.next();

There's no...  result.getKey() - so what method would give me the Key value?