HBase >> mail # dev >> [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?

Re: [Discuss] Release 0.92.2?
5992.v11.patch couldn't be cleanly applied to 0.92
I got:

./src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/AssignmentManager.java.rej
./src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/handler/ServerShutdownHandler.java.rej
./src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/HMaster.java.rej
./src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/ServerManager.java.rej
./src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/HRegionServer.java.rej
./src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/TestDrainingServer.java.rej