Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Curator and queue recipe warning

+
Diego Oliveira 2012-12-05, 02:42
+
Bryan Thompson 2012-12-05, 12:09
Re: Curator and queue recipe warning
I took a look last night and it sounds like the big problem is the
serialization mechanism. The transportation layer has a limit of 1M in
size, the getChildren method pass all the children name in that chunk, so
if you have a lot of children then you are in trouble.

--
Att.
Diego de Oliveira
System Architect
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.diegooliveira.com
Never argue with a fool -- people might not be able to tell the difference
+
Camille Fournier 2012-12-05, 03:36
+
Diego Oliveira 2012-12-05, 04:07