MapReduce >> mail # user >> Building Hadoop 2.2.0 On Windows 7 64-bit

Re: Building Hadoop 2.2.0 On Windows 7 64-bit
At lease for development work I find that replacing two classes in the
Hadoop jar (say putting the following code ahead of the hadoop jars in a
project fixes most windows issues - at least in my hands

Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98033
206-384-1340 (cell)