Flume >> mail # user >> S3 Sink in FlumeNG Configuration?

Re: S3 Sink in FlumeNG Configuration?
Hey,

Thanks for the links to the Jiras.  It seems like someone implemented
an S3BufferedWriter which might be helpful in the future.

However, I'm still not sure what to set the configuration (flume.conf) to
use s3 as a sink?  Has anyone done that?

Best,
Matt
--
Matthew Moore
Co-Founder & CTO, CrowdMob Inc.

Need to schedule a meeting?  Invite me via Google Calendar!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]