Hadoop >> mail # dev >> new contributor

Re: new contributor
Hi Aaron,

Welcome!  I'm not aware of any official mentorship program, so for now,
feel free to bombard the list.  :-)  Here is some documentation on the
contribution process.  It's best to check if the information you need is
here before emailing the list:

Also, if you have questions about a specific sub-project, then I suggest
emailing that sub-project's dev list (hdfs-dev, mapreduce-dev, or yarn-dev).

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/