HBase >> mail # user >> sqoop import into secure Hbase with kerberos

Re: sqoop import into secure Hbase with kerberos
In addition to Gary's suggestion.

Try to scan "_acl_" table and check that kuser1 should have proper
permissions.
I haven't used Sqoop for loading data directly into HBase. But, i have used
MR to load data into HBase. So, you might have to look at the way the MR
job from sqoop is set-up.
These two methods should be present in the MR job set-up for HBase:
HBaseConfiguration.merge(conf, HBaseConfiguration.create(conf));
TableMapReduceUtil.initCredentials(job);

If the above two method calls are missing then Sqoop might have problems in