HBase, mail # dev - HBASE-8890 - Call for Opinions

HBASE-8890 - Call for Opinions
Lars George 2013-07-09, 11:49
Hi,

Looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-8890.

Is there a reason why the layout is so... "weird" today? I mean we should have the Java classes in the proper package paths, and the Python the same. Currently we *do* have a Python src directory, but no further packages underneath. I am clear on Java, but for Python, what is the rule here? Can I simply add a "thrift1", and "thrift2" folder underneath and move the respective files around? Any opinions?

Thanks,
Lars