Hive >> mail # user >> HIVE-3979 in Hive 0.11

HIVE-3979 in Hive 0.11
I see in the release notes for HIVE -3979

[HIVE-3979 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3979>] - Provide
syntax for unescaped regex on rlike, and other regexp_* functions

Yet when I click on that JIRA there are not notes etc.  Could it be that
this was included by mistake?  I am curious, if this isn't a mistake, how
this was implemented.
Thanks!

John
+