HBase, mail # user - Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

+
Gerrit Jansen van Vuuren 2013-01-08, 08:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-08, 06:36
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-08, 05:05
Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Ted Yu 2013-01-08, 05:12
Have you read through http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#performance ?

What version of HBase are you using ?

Cheers

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there
> I have a cluster with 12 nodes that each of them has 2 core of CPU. Now,I
> want insert large data about 2Gb in 80 sec ( or 6Gb in 240sec ). I've used
> Map-Reduce over hbase,but I can't achieve proper result .
> I'd be glad if you tell me what I can do to get better result or which
> parameters should I config or tune to improve Map-Reduce/Hbase performance
> ?
>
> Tnx

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-08, 05:38