Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Multi-stage map/reduce jobs

+
Harsh J 2012-11-24, 07:27
Re: Multi-stage map/reduce jobs

> Otherwise, I guess you could do what Jay has suggested, or look at the
> JobControl classes to avoid some of the extra work needed.
jobcontrol needs to be server side. just submit bunch of jobs and exit.

As it is implemented now, its waste of time to use unless you are
beginner just learning hadoop. API is clumsy and 3rd party libraries
(Spring batch for example) are doing much better job.