Kafka, mail # user - is trunk ready for production?

Re: is trunk ready for production?
Joe Stein 2012-05-29, 15:44
we use Kafka trunk in production here @ http://www.medialets.com/

both consumers and producers are using compiled jars of Kafka trunk with
2.9.1

the broker server is the trunk also but compiled using 2.8 never had a
reason or need to change that

--

/*
Joe Stein