Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> RE: questions about roadmap

+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-19, 20:22
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-06-19, 21:55
Re: questions about roadmap
My focus for the rest of the year is on performance and scalability (eg.
new storage engine).  At the same time, there is a bunch of features in
our internal branch that I would like to push upstream. (e.g. local
session, read-only observer, monitoring, quota, ...)

--
Thawan Kooburat