Hive >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.9.0 Release Candidate 0

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-13, 18:50
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-13, 22:28
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-16, 17:53
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-18, 16:37
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-18, 21:08
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-18, 21:16
+
Lars Francke 2012-04-18, 06:46
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-18, 18:36
+
Owen OMalley 2012-04-18, 15:48
This vote stands cancelled because of various problems people have found in
RC0. Thanks to all who tried RC0.  I will respin RC1 shortly.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:50, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Apache Hive 0.9.0-rc0 is out and available at
> http://people.apache.org/~hashutosh/hive-0.9.0-rc0/
>
> Release notes are available at:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310843&version=12317742
>
> Please give it a try, let us know.