HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-25, 21:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-26, 01:35
+
Radim Kolar 2012-11-29, 15:17
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-29, 18:25
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-04, 17:27
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-12-04, 17:49
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-04, 17:39
+
Eli Collins 2012-12-04, 17:44
Re: profiling hdfs write path

> Agree.  Want to write some?
Its not about writing patches, its about to get them committed. I have
experience that getting something committed takes months even on simple
patch. I have about 10 patches floating around none of them was
committed in last 4 weeks. They are really simple stuff. I haven't tried
to go with some more elaborated patch because Bible says: if you fail
easy thing, you will fail hard thing too.

I am thinking day by day that i really need to fork hadoop otherwise
there is no way to move it forward where i need it to be.
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-12-05, 22:21
+
Radim Kolar 2012-12-06, 02:02