HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

Re: profiling hdfs write path

> Agree.  Want to write some?
Its not about writing patches, its about to get them committed. I have
experience that getting something committed takes months even on simple
patch. I have about 10 patches floating around none of them was
committed in last 4 weeks. They are really simple stuff. I haven't tried
to go with some more elaborated patch because Bible says: if you fail
easy thing, you will fail hard thing too.

I am thinking day by day that i really need to fork hadoop otherwise
there is no way to move it forward where i need it to be.