Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Buiding Hadoop code from source

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 08:42
+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-03-01, 08:46
+
Noelle Jakusz 2013-03-01, 13:48
+
yiyu jia 2013-03-01, 15:26
+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 17:49
Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
Vikas, are you trying to build trunk? You will need Maven 3.0.

I recommend checking out the source tree and reading BUILDING.txt which has
detailed instructions, including how to build jar packages.

--Arpit