Hadoop, mail # general - Derby with Hadoop --Why?

Re: Derby with Hadoop --Why?
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-08-10, 05:47
Well, for once Hive uses Derby by default as its metastore.
What make you think that Hadoop project is using derby?

Also, this question seems to belong to common-dev@ (Cc'ed) raher then general@
(Bcc'ed)

Cos