HBase, mail # user - setCaching and setBatch

Re: setCaching and setBatch
Asaf Mesika 2013-11-04, 17:55
On this note:
If I hammer a region server with scans that has let's say 100 rows caching
- is there an OOME protections which lowers the caching in case ther server
is stressed in memory? Or will it fail the region server with OOME?