Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Change in 'accumulo init' behavior

Change in 'accumulo init' behavior
The following command used to work:

  su accumulo -c "/usr/local/accumulo/bin/accumulo init
--clear-instance-name --instance-name instance --password secret"

but now it is asking for a name:

  Enter name for initial root user ( root):

I can easily update my script to use --username but wanted to point
out this behaviour change.
+
John Vines 2013-02-02, 04:50
+