MapReduce >> mail # user >> Multidata center support

Re: Multidata center support
Nothing has changed. DR best practice is still one (or more) clusters per
site and replication is handled via distributed copy or some variation of
it. A cluster spanning multiple data centers is a poor idea right now.

--
*
*

Hortonworks - Develops, Distributes and Supports Enterprise Apache
Hadoop.<http://hortonworks.com/>

Hortonworks Virtual Sandbox <http://hortonworks.com/sandbox>

Hadoop: Disruptive Possibilities by Jeff
Needham<http://hortonworks.com/resources/?did=72&cat=1>

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE