MapReduce, mail # user - Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.
Mohammad Tariq 2012-08-14, 23:03
I agree with Harsh..You are anyway using Hadoop in pseudo mode..And it is
also obvious that your actual cluster is gonna be stationary. So need of
manipulating the hosts file there.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq