Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Jenkins

Might as well add those servers back in, see if they're healthier now.

I also noticed and was wondering about the upstream build.  I didn't
configure it that way, so I don't know if someone did it by accident or
purposely.  Perhaps it's because there's no point in trying to build with
hadoop 2 if the regular hadoop build fails?