MapReduce >> mail # user >> compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 15:36
+
Nan Zhu 2012-10-13, 15:49
+
Chen He 2012-10-13, 16:15
Re: 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
addition, the web module package also. Probably your modification affect
the interaction between fair-sharing scheduler and the web interface if you
did not make mistake on losing library.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Chen He <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Nan
>
> you can uncheck the test package and have a try.
>
> Chen
>
> On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Nan Zhu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  I added that directory manually, but failed when
>> compiling compile-hdfs-classes:
>>
>> build.xml:556: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> javax/servlet/jsp/JspFactory
>>
>> the jetty library missing? how to add?
>>
>> Best,
>>

>> --
>> Nan Zhu
>> School of Computer Science,
>> McGill University
>>

>> 在 2012年10月13日星期六,上午11:36,Nan Zhu 写道��
>>
>>  Hi, all
>>
>> I'm modifying the source code of hadoop, specifically, source code of
>> FairScheduler
>>
>> In last weeks, no problem during my development, but last night, when i
>> add some code on PoolSchedulable.java, I cannot build Hadoop source code,
>> ant tells that
>>
>> /Users/zhunan/codes/hadoop/build.xml:474:
>> /Users/zhunan/codes/hadoop/src/test/lib does not exist.
>>
>> the version in my side is 1.0.3
>>
>> Can anyone help me to get out from this issue?
>>

>> Best,
>>
>> --
>> Nan Zhu
>> School of Computer Science,