MapReduce, mail # user - compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?

Re: 回复: compile hadoop failed, src/test/lib does not exist?
Chen He 2012-10-13, 16:17
addition, the web module package also. Probably your modification affect
the interaction between fair-sharing scheduler and the web interface if you
did not make mistake on losing library.