HBase, mail # dev - Web UI for REST and Thrift

+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-02-03, 16:46
Re: Web UI for REST and Thrift
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-04, 00:24
I never thought it necessary to add a UI to a REST gateway. If you want to
do it, I suggest using a separate configurable service port to the REST
service. Actually, we should add that separate listener/context and move
the /metrics and /jmx servlets that you just added to that.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)