MapReduce >> mail # user >> Map tasks never getting started

+
sandeep reddy 2013-04-12, 09:45
Re: Map tasks never getting started
Your rack topology configuration is broken (mismatching levels) and
you're therefore hitting MAPREDUCE-1740. Either upgrade to a more
current release, or fix your rack configuration to be of the same
levels for all mapped nodes (including the default rack value used
upon a mismatch) and restart the JobTracker.

--
Harsh J
+