HBase >> mail # user >> flushing + compactions after config change

Re: 答复: flushing + compactions after config change
Thanks for the detailed JVM OPTS. On a side note, I doubt the issue with
too many hlogs has anything to do with that right ? Because I have enough
spare heap space and my Memstore's are not at the lowerLimit of the total
available heap (i.e. 0.35)

-Viral