Drill, mail # dev - Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)

+
Yash Sharma 2013-08-19, 14:15
+
Arun Yadav 2013-08-19, 17:12
+
Yash Sharma 2013-08-19, 17:31
Re: Recent Drill meetup in Bangalore (India)
Tanujit Ghosh 2013-08-19, 14:37
Excellent stuff guys :-)

missed out this session as i'm in pune...but please let me know if there is
anything that i can pick up and help out in anyway possible.
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Yash Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> We had a small drill meetup here in Bangalore with few like minded people
> who would love to contribute to Drill.
> We are a group of 3 people here. We called Srihari for discussion - who is
> already working on the REST api part currently.
> Me , Srihari and Arun met and discussed which all areas can we start
> working on. We decided to begin with the StorageEngine part of it where we
> could make some API's for some storage engines. We decided to start off
> with MongoDB.
>
> Please give your suggestions for the same, so that we can start some work
> over it.
>
> Best Regards,
> Yash.

Regards,