Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Configure Hive in Cluster

+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 06:54
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 06:59
+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-01-17, 07:02
+
venkatramanan 2013-01-17, 07:17
Re: Configure Hive in Cluster
looks like a very small cluster with very limited memory to run mapreduce
jobs also number of map/reduce slots on nodes are less so at a time only
one map is running.

but still 15 min is a lot of time for 600MB memory

--
Nitin Pawar
+