Hive, mail # user - Configure Hive in Cluster

Re: Configure Hive in Cluster
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-17, 07:26
looks like a very small cluster with very limited memory to run mapreduce
jobs also number of map/reduce slots on nodes are less so at a time only
one map is running.

but still 15 min is a lot of time for 600MB memory

--
Nitin Pawar