Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Testing?

Re: Hadoop Testing?
We just have pushed an update of stack validation framework (the one
Roman and I have  presented at eBay a few weeks ago) which allows you
to formalize and simplify Hadoop testing. This is still a pre-Beta
stage (e.g. no user docs are ready yet), but it is working and has a
lot of merit in it as of now. This framework allows you to seamlessly
reuse a existing Hadoop oriented test-artifacts available from variety
of components such as Pig, Sqoop, Hadoop proper, Hive, etc.

Pl. check github.com/cloudera/iTest - more is coming daily. And feel
free to contribute ;)

--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik